Warp knitting Geogrid for airport construction
Geogrid is widely used to reinforce soils and other materials in construction applications such as retaining walls, foundation soil and pavement construction, etc. Typical geogrid products include biaxial and uniaxial geogrid with raw materials e.g. Plastic ( PP/HDPE ), Polyester, Fiberglass, Steel-plastic, and laminate with non-woven geotextile.
The geogrid is mainly used for:
1. improve roadbed bearing capacity and prolong roadbed life;
2. prevent road collapse and crack, keeping the ground neat;
3. reinforce soil slope and prevent soil erosion;
4. support slope planting mat for landscaping;
5. replace metal mesh used in coal mine.
Connecting and building the world with Huan Yue Geosynthetics, to make her more beautiful.